A jerry-built website
Worldwide Corporate Headquarters: Thomas A. Bell House
Some locals call it the "Beaver Manson" because it is located on Beaver Creek, has a beaver design in the stain glass windows and on the shutters, and has a beaver cartoon painted on the floor.
Corporate Founders: (Genealogy)
Information on the Ancestors of:
Thomas Newman Holman, born July 6, 1886 in Brodhead, Rockcastle Co., Ky
Lula Jane (Carson) Holman, born July 17, 1890 in Spiro, Rockcastle Co., Ky
Francis Rudolph, born about 1791 in Germany
Catherine Leichtenberger, born about 1777 in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
Corporate Sponsor: WAM-PA
The WAM-PA office remains closed and the lights are out.
Our one employee (a seventy-three year old male) has been reduced to a 38-hour work week.
We plan to reopen as soon as we resolve a few issues:
* the Department of Energy confiscated our incandescent light bulbs.
* the Internal Revenue Service is questioning why we have no income, and gave our potential customer list to our competitors.
* the Justice Department has tapped our phones - hoping to identify our sales opportunities.
* the Environmental Protection Agency claims our pet gold fish has contaminated the Chesapeake Bay.
* the Labor Relations Board wants to give our one employee the right to unionize.
* the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complains that our one employee lacks diversity.
* the Department of Homeland Security has put our one employee on a "no fly" list.
* the Department of Health and Human Services wants us to expand our health insurance to provide contraceptive care.
Do not send questions, comments, and complaints to